COVID safety policy
This policy refers to Members/ Fighters sessions/ Classes & Private One to one Sessions – Bagwork , Technical Distance Work & Fitness .
Building is located separate from the high road and from the general public. The following measures are in place to reduce risk:
- Members /Fighters will enter through the gates one at a time and maintaining distance
- Area 1 ( Indoors)– Matted & Bag 14 Members/Fighters maximum training at any one time
- Training bags will be kept at the distance required
- Windows will be kept open for ventilation during training sessions as well as fans turned on fully.
- Members/ Fighters must apply alcohol / Sanitizer gel to hands on entering and leaving the premises
- All equipment and training bags are cleaned before and after training
- Members/ Fighters should only use selected equipment which must be cleaned after use using wipes provided
- Members/Fighters bringing in their own pads/ equipment must also have them cleaned before and after training using the wipes provided.
- Members/ fighter must ensure that when spills of food or liquids occur they are highlighted to coach / instructor to be cleaned straight away to ensure all surfaces are left in a clean and sanitised condition.
- Members/Fighters must bring their own drinks or only utilise purchased drinks provided and must not use shared jugs/ cups from buildings kitchen or between themselves.
- Staff/ building kitchen Area strictly out of bounds for members/fighters
- All members/ fighters must keep their hands out of and not to touch food and waste bins or receptacles in or around building and gym as they may contain contaminated products.
- Member/ Fighters must use disposable tissues when coughing and or sneezing and put directly into a waste bin, preferably bagged, or pocketed and taken home
- Physical contact, such as handshakes, hugs, pat on the back, etc. is to be avoided by all members/fighters
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
All Members/ fighters will have their temperature checked before being allowed to train & will be refused entry if over the required limit.
- All members/fighters must adhere to current distancing rules:
- upon entering and leaving the building
- during the training session
- when taking belongings to and from the changing room
- when using changing room or toilets
- Members /Fighters must come in already in gear so no need to change together in changing room
- Changing rooms and designated areas only used as space to put training bags down.
- Only 1 Person at a time allowed in changing room and 2 People max in toilets
- Toilets must be wiped/ clean each time when used
- Technical , Fitness & Bagwork performed at a distance with no direct contact between fighters
- I confirm that I am responsible for my own risk assessment for any outdoor sessions with SN Combat Academy
No sparring allowed at present until government guidence to proceed to the next phase of regulations.
Appropriate signage has been put on walls and notice board explaining rules & government guidelines.
I acknowledge and confirm that I have read and understood the above information on SN Combat Academy’s Covid policy for Members/ fighters. I confirm that I am attending sessions/ classes and one-to-one private session at my own choice. I also confirm that when attending training sessions I will protect myself, coach/instructor and other members/ fighters by ensuring I only do so when well and symptom free and agree to follow government advice if I develop symptoms at any point. I acknowledge that SN Combat Academy has done it’s best to put measures in place to help me continue my training and will not be held responsible if I develop symptoms of Covid.