You must pre book 2 hours before attending a session.
- Ensure you have registered your details online.
- Pre Book before showing up for class.
- Temperature check on arrival to session.
- Stick to social distancing rules upon entering & leaving Premises
- Bring your own drink or purchase at the gym. Leave drinks in allocated slots or in your training bag.
- Bring your own equipment or only use equipment provided.
- Anyone coming in 15 Minutes late to a session will not be allowed to attend.
- Leave immediately after session ends to allow enough time for next group.
- No personal property to be left in gym
- General, Intermediate & Advance Levels are strictly for promoted members only
- Fighters Classes are only for Intermediate & Advanced Levels
- All General Level , Intermediate & Advance Members must wear our uniform to training sessions.
- No drugs, alcohol/ Abusive Substances
- No smoking
- No Swearing
- No shoe's on the matt
- Bring appropriate footware for jogs/sprints or any exercise outside of premises.
- Be respectful of all our members, teammates , instructors and head coach.
- Be respectful of neighbours when entering & leaving Premises.
- Please park cars with consideration and do not obstruct other cars or the exit.
- All members are not allowed in the kitchen or any staff areas.
- Children are to be supervised by parents outside of class at all times and no playing immediately outside the premises, driveway and surrounding areas to the gym.
- Any filming or photography at the gym without permission is strictly forbidden.
- Bad attitude, abusive/ threatening behaviour and language towards staff members or service users will NOT be tolerated in the gym.
We exercise respect to all at all times!We reserve the right to prohibit entry to the gym, escort off the premises and/or cancel any membership of anyone exhibiting behaviour deemed threatening.
- Failure to adhere to our policies and procedures will result in termination of usage of gym.